Conditions of Entry
McDonald Jones Stadium's Prohibited items
- Liquor in any form and/or Illicit Drugs
- Glass bottles or breakable containers (cans prohibited during Jets season only)
- Unsealed beverages of any kind
- Offensive weapons, including potential missiles;
- Portable Scanner device or any device used as a scanner;
- Metal containers;
- Skateboards, scooters, roller blades or bicycles;
- Dogs or other pets; (The exception will be for medical and Police circumstances)
- Large eskies (than cannot fit under a grandstand seat);
- Flags over 1.5m x 1m in size; (The exception will be for Australian & National Event flags)
- Any item that can cause public nuisance or offense to any user of the stadium.
- Professional type (long lens) camera equipment
McDonald Jones Stadium allows:
- Home made food, such as sandwiches, wraps, baby food
- Limited commercial food, such as McDonalds, KFC
- Sealed plastic bottles
- Umbrellas- as long as it is not obstructing patrons views*
- Low chairs/seats for general admission hills- higher director chairs/seats must be seated at the back rows of the hills
Prams and strollers are allowed into the stadium as long as:
- prams are not kept in aisles or other open areas that may impact on the safe passage of patrons
- prams are stowed under the seats and in such a manner that they do not create a trip hazard to patrons moving between seats
Please note, No cans or bottles are to be taken out of the venue. Smoking on the premises is only permitted in designated smoking areas.
For more information:
Click here for the Conditions of Entry at McDonald Jones Stadium
By purchasing a ticket to attend McDonald Jones Stadium (be it membership or match day ticketing) you are consenting to your image to be used for promotional material.
* Please note, Umbrellas are a prohibited item for FFA events.